Schooley Mitchell of WPB, is a Palm Beach County Medical Society Circle of Friends member and is endorsed by the Medical Society as a Telecommunications and Merchant Services Consulting Firm.
Schooley Mitchell provides FORTUNE 500 style benefits to your practices on a turnkey basis. Angel Milanes, provides free objective analysis and advice to assure benchmark pricing. Angel becomes your one point of contact to the vendors, freeing up your time to concentrate on handling patients and building profits. The services are self-funded as the fees are a percentage of the savings.
Did you know?
- Most practices over pay for services by 35%
- All of your reps gets paid by the vendors so they never have your best interest in mind
- A recent poll indicates that billing errors were present 80% of the time
- 72% of IT managers cannot reconcile the devices and services to a vendor bill
- There are over 600 ways to bill a credit card transaction
- The Credit Card processors bump the rate they charge semi-annually
To save you time and money, We do Six things exceedingly well…
- Reduce Debit and Credit Card processing fees on average of 25-35%.
- Decrease Telecom costs and increase the quality of service 98% of the time.
- Negotiate Lower Rates with your current provider 70% of the time.
- Identify and recover billing errors 50% of the time.
- Conduct audits quarterly to assure services remain optimized.
- Become the single point of contact to your vendor thus saving you time.
Summer Bonus Savings Jubilee…
As an introductory offer…for the first 15 practices that signs with Schooley Mitchell of WPB during June, July August and implement the solutions…Schooley Mitchell will cover one 2017 membership fee to PBCMA.
Call today for a free no obligations analysis 561-422-4995, fax 844.202.1242 or email at Angel.Milanes@SchooleyMitchell.com