Broad and Cassel offers full-service legal representation for individuals, public entities and private nterprises — from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Founded in 1946, we have office locations throughout Florida to serve your legal needs. Our lawyers know Florida’s economy, its history, and its business and political leaders. Over the years, we have developed a keen understanding of how government works at the local, regional, state and federal levels.
For more than 30 years, Broad and Cassel has proudly represented healthcare clients and has built one of the most experienced, diversified and sophisticated health law practices in the Southeastern United States. Since 2005, Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Business Lawyers, a highly regarded legal guide, has recognized Broad and Cassel’s healthcare practice and many of our healthcare attorneys as a leading firm and individuals in health law. This year, Broad and Cassel’s healthcare practice was one of only two Florida firms ranked as Band 1 by Chambers USA.
Our attorneys are available to handle a full range of services including:
- Formation of Accountable Care Organizations
- Regulatory and Transactional Work for Physicians, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Hospitals
- Clinical Integration of Hospital and Physician Services
- White Collar Criminal and Civil Health Fraud Defense
- Corporate Liability, Compliance and Governance and Corporate Investigations and Voluntary Disclosure
- Litigation and Administrative Proceedings for Health Care Organizations and Professionals
For additional information contact email@example.com or call 305-373-9400.