Mission: To develop and promote the healthcare emergency preparedness, response and recovery capabilities of Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Provide a forum for the healthcare community to interact with one another and other response agencies at the county, regional, and state levels to promote emergency preparedness.
- Coordinate and improve the delivery of healthcare emergency response services.
- Foster communication between local, regional, and state entities on community-wide emergency planning, response, and recovery.
- Ensure overall readiness through coordination of community-wide training and exercises.
- Promote preparedness in the healthcare community through standardized practices and integration with other response partners.
To find out more about HERC, click here to view the full website!